Mind Space – Sustainable Personality Development
Laura combines her experience and insights from a decade of training astronauts with the principles of Organizational Psychology.
Next Seminar Date:
11th January 2020 Full Day ‘SPACE’ SEMINAR GetMoreInfo!
SPACE stands for Sustainable, Pragmatic, Agile, Confident, Extrovert!
Overview ‘Space’ seminar:
From 09.00 Arrival at the European Astronaut Centre, Colgone, Germany
- 10.00 – 11.30 Session I (Personality Assessment & Lessons Learned from Astronauts)
- 11.30 – 11.50 Network Break
- 11.50 – 13.00 Session II (Effective Communication & Efficient Decision Making)
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch & Networking
- 14.00 -15.30 Session III (Feedback, Debriefing and Negotiations)
- 15.30 – 16.00 Wrap Up
- 16.00 – 17.00 Tour of the Astronaut Centre Taining Facilities – Selfie Time
- 17.15 End of the Day!
Sign Up! Until 31st October 2019 and get more than 25% OFF the regular price.
All Inclusive Deal:
449 Euro p.p. (incl. German VAT): 375 Euro p.p.
Or make use of our SUPER SAFER Deal: 3 for 2! (Bring 2 friends, pay 299 Euro incl. German VAT each)
What’s in for me?
- Lunch, Snacks, Coffee, non-alcoholic drinks
- Registration and Security Checks to Access the premises for DLR and ESA
- Professional Photographer to capture your progress
- Welcome Gift & Space Souvenir
- Mind Map & Vision Boards
- Exclusive Tour of the Astronaut Centre and the Training Facilities
- Small Groups
- Networking Opportunities
Whether you are looking for insights of how to make better decisions, become more efficient in your day-to-day life, or simply allocate time to better understand your personality and what this entails – We give you the SPACE you need to reach the next level for understanding yourself and people around you.
Seminar Topics can be tailored to your personal needs and the requirements of the group.
#1 Efficient Decision Making (Half-Day)
- Explore different Personality Types
- Define your Personality Type
- Understand Personality Traits
- Link Personality Types to Efficient Decision Making
#2 Communication Styles (Half-Day)
- Explore different Communication Styles
- Define ‘good’ Communication
- Learn about Feedback & Debriefing
- Practice Communication Principles
#3 Become a good Leader (Full-Day)
- Combine #1 & #2
- Find out what a good leader defines
- Explore Leadership & Followership
- Traits of leaders and followers
#4 Find Your IKIGAI (Full-Day)
- Explore the Japanese Concept of IKIGAI
- Get a better idea about what makes you happy
- Find answers to your questions concerning satisfaction, joy and harmony
Next Seminar Dates:
- 11th January 2020 SPACE SEMINAR GetMoreInfo!
- April 2020 Pre-Book Now! Only view places available
- May 2020 Pre-Book Now!
–> New dates will be announced soon!
For more info send an email to email@example.com