Mind Space – Sustainable Personality Development
Laura combines her experience and insights from a decade of training astronauts with the principles of Organizational Psychology.
Whether you are looking for insights of how to make better decisions, become more efficient in your day-to-day life, or simply allocate time to better understand your personality and what this entails – We give you the SPACE you need to reach the next level for understanding yourself and people around you.
Seminar Topics can be tailored to your personal needs and the requirements of the group.
#1 Efficient Decision Making (Half-Day)
- Explore different Personality Types
- Define your Personality Type
- Understand Personality Traits
- Link Personality Types to Efficient Decision Making
#2 Communication Styles (Half-Day)
- Explore different Communication Styles
- Define ‘good’ Communication
- Learn about Feedback & Debriefing
- Practice Communication Principles
#3 Become a good Leader (Full-Day)
- Combine #1 & #2
- Find out what a good leader defines
- Explore Leadership & Followership
- Traits of leaders and followers
#4 Find Your IKIGAI (Full-Day)
- Explore the Japanese Concept of IKIGAI
- Get a better idea about what makes you happy
- Find answers to your questions concerning satisfaction, joy and harmony
Next Seminar Dates: April 2019 SOLD OUT
–> New dates will be announced soon!
For more info send an email to email@example.com